Sunday, December 23, 2012

How I would like to spend the holidays.

If it's only up to me, and I am living all alone, I would spend the holidays just lazing around the house with the TV on and reading all the books I can get my hands on.

That's how I would like to spend the holidays!

Do you find it sad? Don't be. I am yearning for some peace and quiet. I live in a neighborhood where it's already a tradition for the people to sing their hearts out on special occasions. Now that it's just a little bit over a day before Christmas, you can only imagine the level of noise in and around the house. I am also yearning for some "me" time and the holidays would have been the best time to do just that.

But as I am surrounded by family, I can't spend the holidays the way I want to.

Anyway, here's some Strawberry Santas for all of you...


Happy Christmas everyone!!!
:)

0 comments: